Finding the Perfect Fit
MEASURING & SIZING GUIDE
It is important that even the littlest of feet are fitted correctly. Follow our simple illustrated measurement guide to find the correct size for your infant/child.
Things you will need:
Ruler or Tape Measure
1. Place your child’s foot flat on a piece of A4 paper.
2. Trace around your child’s foot.
Note: It is important to trace as close to the foot as possible.
3. Measure the length from the heel of their foot, to the top of their toes.
4. Repeat the measurement process with their other foot.
5. Refer to the measurement of your child’s longest foot and use our Fitting Guide Chart to find their size.
Note: We advise foot length to be 0.5cm less than insole length in early walkers.
FITTING GUIDE CHART
Our Crawlers & Walkers range accommodates infants from 3 months of age to 2 years and beyond.
This collection is designed to optimise balance while children find their feet. A flexible sole is perfect for infants while they learn to crawl, cruise, walk and run; exploring their natural environment.